Fall Skill Sessions and league are a great supplement to your Middle School / Junior High season. This league is designed not to conflict with your school season, so that you may get extra training & competition during the Fall with this program.
- DATES: SUNDAYS
- September 10, October 1, 8 and 22
- TIME: 12:00 - 3:00 PM
- WHERE: Rustad Recreation Center
- WHO: JUNIOR HIGH / MIDDLE SCHOOL (GRADES 6TH, 7TH, 8TH)
- Athletes participating in school volleyball CAN participate in camps/leagues through non-school entities. Players CANNOT compete representing a club against another entity.
- COST: $200.00
- Players will receive a league DRI-Fit shirt to be worn Oct. 1, 8 and 22
- Sessions will be focused on positional skills, followed by competitive scrimmage (teams will be mixed based on caliber)
- Week 1 will be focused on skill assessment and development. Weeks 2, 3, 4 will continue with skills and league play.
- Tentative Plan of Time: Positional skill development will run from 12:00 - 1:00PM. Your player will receive a league play schedule / designated times between 1:00-3:00PM on weeks 2, 3, 4.
- Parents are welcome in the gym (bleachers / not on the track) throughout the scrimmage sessions if interested in coming to watch.
REGISTRATION DUE: SUNDAY, September, 10th
**Must be registered by the 10th to receive the league shirt and guaranteed the appropriate size